We at FIXER Inc., operate under our corporate statement, "Technology to FIX your challenges". As a Cloud Integrator, we provide fully managed services covering everything from the introduction of cloud systems to cloud management and monitoring, as well as various consultation services, to our clients.
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
We will acquire personal information only within the scope of the purposes of use of personal information published on our website, via email, and by other similar means. We will limit the acquisition of such information to only the extent that is necessary, and will acquire such information in a fair manner.
2. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
We will take any measures necessary to ensure that personal information is used only within the scope of the purposes of use of personal information that we have published in advance. In addition, we will ensure that any such information that we use is accurate and up to date. In the event that we need to use such information beyond the purposes stipulated, we will notify the relevant parties of such purpose of use in advance. The information will be used only upon obtaining the consent of the person identified by the relevant personal information (hereinafter, the "data subject").
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
As a general rule, we will not provide personal information to any third parties without the consent of the data subject, except in the following cases:
- Cases in which the information is necessary to protect human lives, physical well-being, or assets, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the data subject
- Cases in which the information is necessary in order to cooperate with a central government organization or other such institution which is entrusted to perform affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, when the acquisition of the data subject's consent might interfere with the ability of the relevant organization to perform such duties
- Cases in which the information is necessary in order to comply with laws and regulations, such as those governing personal information protection
4. Compliance with Laws and Regulations Related to the Handling of Personal Information
We will comply with all laws and regulations, directives issued by the government, and other standards related to the handling of personal information.
5. Preventive Measures and Corrective Measures
We will take preventive measures against the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
6. Implementation of Continuous Improvements
We will implement continuous improvements by establishing, implementing, maintaining, and conducting regular revisions of the personal information management system.
7. Handling and Management of Personal Information
We will respond to any requests made by the data subject for notifications of use of personal information, and disclosure, correction, or deletion of personal information that we retain. Furthermore, we will investigate any matters pertaining to complaints or suggestions regarding the handling of personal information, and will respond within a reasonable time frame.
Enacted: 4th January, 2011
Revision: 23th October, 2017
Seiichi Matsuoka, President and CEO
1. Public Announcement of Matters Concerning the Purposes of Use of Personal Information
Personal information acquired by FIXER Inc. (hereinafter, "the company") shall be used for the following purposes:
Personal information acquired directly by a method other than in writing
|Type of personal information||Purpose of use|
|Azure Council Experts membership information||To carry out contracted services|
|Employee information of partner companies||To carry out contracted services|
|Parent's personal information||For admission process|
|Student's personal information||For admission process|
|Type of personal information||Purpose of use|
|Client information||To inform clients of sales activities and matters concerning the business|
|Job applicant information||To contact applicants regarding employment screening, hiring, and other relevant matters|
|Employee information||To manage matters related to human resources and to contact employees regarding matters related to business|
|Former employee information||To comply with the requirements of laws related to labor, and to contact former employees in the event of emergency|
|Information concerning various inquires||To respond to various inquires|
|Event participant information||To contact participants regarding services and to respond appropriately to inquiries|
2. Notice Concerning the Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company hereby discloses the following information pertaining to the handling of personal information subjected to disclosure.
(1) Company name
FIXER Inc. (HQ: Minato-ku, Tokyo)
(2) Chief privacy officer
Management: ISMS / PMS Office
Tel : 03-3455-7755 Fax : 03-3455-7500
(3) Purpose of use of all information subjected to disclosure
See "1. Public Announcement of Matters Concerning the Purposes of Use of Personal Information"
(4) Point of contact for inquiries and complaints related to the handling of personal information subject to disclosure
Contact us by telephone at 03-3455-7755
(5) Name of the authorized personal information protection organization to which the company belongs, and point of contact for the settlement of complaints
Name of the authorized personal information protection organization: Japan Information Processing and Development Center (JIPDEC) (a general incorporated organization)
Point of contact for the settlement of complaints: Customer Service Center for Complaints Related to Personal Information Protection
Address: Roppongi First Building, 9-9 Roppongi 1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
Telephone: 03-5860-7565 Toll-free: 0120-700-779
Note: This point of contact is not to be used for general inquiries related to the services provided by the Company.
3. Procedure for Responding to Requests for the Disclosure of Personal Information
Contact the company by telephone (03-3455-7755) in any of the following cases:
If you would like to be informed of the purposes for which your personal information is used
- If you would like to request the disclosure of your personal information
- If you would like to request that any details of you personal information be changed, added, or deleted
- If you would like to request the suspension of use of your personal information
- If you would like to request that your personal information be deleted
- If you would like to request that the company stop providing your personal information to third parties
- For any other complaint or consultation concerning the personal information
Note, however, that the Company may be unable to comply with such requests if any such request is in conflict with the relevant laws and regulations, or if the retention period of such information has already ended.
* A service fee of 1,000 yen is required in the event of a request for disclosure personal information or a request to be informed of the purposes for which your information is used.
* To submit such an application by proxy, contact the person in charge of personal information protection at the company.
Only persons who meet one of the following requirements can submit a proxy application on behalf of the data subject (the person who is identified by the relevant personal information):
- A legal representative of a minor or an adult ward
- A legal representative who is appointed by the data subject for purposes such as requesting disclosure
The company will conduct any necessary investigation and reply in writing within 2 weeks of the time of receipt of the above request. Reply will be done by recipient specific postal service, in order to prevent the leakage of the personal information resulting from identity theft.